Sunday 21 February 2010

My ReacTable Status 3

Building the cabinate

I now have all he conponants to begin to construct the cabinate where inside my video camera projector and light sorce will sit.  I have the follow
ing items;
  1. MDF 
  2. Glass
  3. Screws 
  4. Glue
  5. Woodern battons 
  6. Electronic screwdriver
The picture below shows the top of my cabinate where my glass will sit. It is of 2 pieces of square wood one slightly bigger than the other, creating a lip for the glass to sit on.
 



The picture below shows me marking the width of the board that will form the sides to my cabinet.  By doing this I can glue wooden batons on the the board to screw all the pieces together, making it like an IKEA flat pact ReacTable. 



The next picture shows me marking the width of  the batons  so when I glue them down they will be in the exact place.


Here I can be seen marking the spot for the screws to be placed, 3 times on each baton, equalling it out to 9 screws for 3 sides.


Here I am using the electric screw driver to make indents for the screws, this will make it easer for me to screw it all together.


This picture shows me using the hand screw driver to make the indents in which the screws will sit.


The final picture is of me putting glue on the batons, which I will stick onto the side the board to screw all 3 sides together


No comments:

Post a Comment